Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Book review Fallen Lotus Petals

Good morning Jordan. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. Thank you so much for the autographed book. Your book Fallen Lotus Petals was really enjoyable. I loved the ending. I love good twists. I enjoyed the characters in the book as well. I was thrilled that I knew all the places mentioned that I have been to in California like Tony's restaurant etc., etc. I also like the style in which it was written. I love being able to pick up a book and read as little or as much of a chapter as I want depending upon time. The way you wrote it with all the spacing on the page, lets me do that. I loved your artwork on the cover as well. My criticism is that in some places, things are a bit too descriptive. Once again though, I really enjoyed reading the book. Great job! Take care. Liz ...NY...



Your book Fallen Lotus Petals is a great story. It was enjoyable to read. I like the over all message it had. George ,,,NV...


Oh my gosh Jordan..My daughter Gianna is almost done with your book Fallen Lotus Petals. She absolutely LOVES IT,She thinks you are an amazing writer. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Grace ,,,CA...


Fallen Lotus Petals, Amazon link;

http://www.amazon.com/Fallen-Lotus-Petals-Jordon-Papanier/dp/143925561X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260606837&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment